I know I am an adult and I should ask for peace on earth and goodwill toward men, but hey I am realistic.
1) To have my own reality show called; “custom cabinet girl” and prove everyone wrong that told me it wouldn’t be a hit!
2) That my Christmas tree won’t fall over before Christmas is over.
3) Mr. Know-it-All will pick me up and carry me over the threshold just because he loves me or just because……..
4) My goal setting and vision is not too overrated and my dad doesn’t roll his eyes at me when I tell him what I want to do next.
5) That Jakob doesn’t turn into a full blown “chip addict” like Mr. Know-it-All.
6) I can figure out a way to get on “The Nate Berkus” show again.
7) Did I say I wanted to have a reality show “custom cabinet girl?” Better put it in here twice just to be sure. Any producers read my blog? Anyone?
One thought on “my grown-up christmas list……….”
I love your grown up list. I wish you luck on the reality show thing. :-), Susan Cooper