So the Martha Stewart American Made Contest is almost over, (the finalists were chosen per category), and I learned a few things.
1. you need to be good at bothering people you know every day to vote for you 6 times a day
2. you need to know a LOT of people, ok, ok, a million people 🙂
3. I can’t believe i am going to admit this but…………..Mr. Know-it-All was right, its a popularity contest
4. And guess what???? i am NOT popular…….
5. and i am ok with not being popular……sometimes……
6. i am NOT ok with admitting that Mr. Know-it-All was right…..because he will just remind me about it over and over again…..
7. This was a learning experience, learning that Martha doesn’t really care about your product just that you can get A LOT of people to VOTE for it.
And with that i want to thank each one of you for voting for me, every day, 6 times a day, even more if you used more than one email…………
Thank you so much for your support.
On to bigger things……..you will be surprised!!
your custom cabinet girl